Hi, As winters are ahead so Today I Decided to share one of the best cookies. These cookies can be served with coffee or Tea. These Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are one of my favourite recipes. They are fudgy and soft in the middle, like a brownie.. 🥞🍫🍬
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- – 1 cup all-purpose flour
- – 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- – 1 tsp baking powder
- – 1/4 tsp salt
- – 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- -1/3 cup vegetable oil
- – 2 large eggs
- – 1 tsp vanilla extract
- – 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar, for rolling ( Grind the regular one if you don’t have confectioner sugar)
- – Preheat oven to 350F/180•c..
- – Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. ( Best to use is silicon mat )
- – In a bowl, whisk to combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt..
- – In another bowl, whisk to combine the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- – Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix until no flour streaks remain. Chill the dough for at least 4 hours and up to overnight. ( For best results chill dough overnight )
- – Use a small ice cream scoop portion out the dough, then roll into balls. They should be about 1” in diameter.
- – Roll the balls in confectioner’s sugar until generously and completely coated, then place 12 on a sheet pan.
- – Bake for 9-10 minutes, until the cookies are crinkled and the dough no longer looks raw..
- – Let cool slightly to set and enjoy! 😍😍
– You have to underbake this type of cookies.
– I will suggest you to use electric oven for this recipe, if your gas oven have temperature setting you can totally use that one too.. ( But mine don’t have temperature written on that’s why I’m saying this from my experience )
– Don’t bake more than 10 minutes otherwise it will get hard and coating of confectioners sugar will start to get hard and will turn yellow in colour, we don’t want that to happen.
These cookies can be served with:
- Chocolate Brownies
Try and Share feedback in comments. Thanks
For more Recipies Stay connected Foodies.
Get more stuff like this
Sign Up Now
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.