Hello Guys!! Hope you all are in fun and welcoming winters. Here I am going to share the recipe of Pancakes. This is as usual one of the easy recipe. The best thing about Pancake is, you can serve this in numerous ways. It can be served as a salty and sweet dish. The Perfect Homemade Pancake Recipe is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. This recipe can easily be turned into a pancake mix or into buttermilk pancakes as well. It’s the perfect versatile all-in-one recipe. This is the perfect pancake recipe. They are light, fluffy, and only require simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand in your kitchen.
Please review the following information for tips and frequently asked questions as well as view the video demonstration below.
Recipe of Pancakes
- Yield: 6 pancakes
- Calories: 122 kcal
- 0.75 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 0.13 cup melted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add milk, butter and egg; stir until flour is moistened.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat until a drop of water sizzles; brush lightly with oil. In batches, scoop batter by scant 1/4-cupfuls into the skillet, spreading to 3 1/2 inches each. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and edges are dry. With a wide spatula, turn; cook 2 minutes more or until golden. Transfer to the platter.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing griddle with more oil if necessary.
Watch the video to get the whole process:
- You can fill the pancake with any stuff like mashed potatoes and chicken. It will become pancake rolls. These rolls can be served with tea.
- You can spread Nutella on the pancake and serve with any fruit in breakfast.
- Make an omelette and spread on the pancake. Now turn it like a roll and serve breakfast in this way.
- Serve pancakes with honey.
Stay tuned for more recipes and subscribe to the blog. Also share feedback after trying this quick recipe.
Get more stuff like this
Sign Up Now
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.