How to Get a Professional Manicure and Pedicure at Home?
Hey! Excited to know about Professional Manicure and Pedicure at home? I am going to share a very common issue of working women. Due to working outside your hands and feet get dirt particles. That disturbs the beauty of your hands and feet. Clean and pretty hands/feet not only enhance the beauty of your personality but also add hygiene. So, here is an easy method of Manicure and Pedicure that won’t break your budget.
Tools Required for Manicure and Pedicure:
- A bowl of warm water
- Nail cutter
- Nail filer
- Nail polish remover
- Mustard oil
- Massage Lotion
- Hand towel
- Transparent Nail Polish
- Cotton Pads
What are Manicure and Pedicure?
Manicure is a beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands performed at home or in a nail salon. Its fact that beauty of hands put an impact on your personality. People observe your manicure. People use to ask about nail shade names etc. I also notice the cleanliness of hands. It’s not only about beauty but also shows hygiene level of a person. Dirty nails never seem pretty at all.
Pedicure is one of relaxing way. It can relieve from tired feet and also make them beautiful. I will add here, a foot massage helps to relieve stimulate circulation and tension. Cutting and cleaning also help to prevent nail diseases such as fungi and foot odor.
I will tell you simple and harmless way for Manicure/Pedicure. There’s no need to purchase any expensive kits for Manicure/Pedicure. Say bye to saloons and follow these steps:
STEPS FOR MANICURE AND PEDICURE:
- Wash your hands/feet.
- Remove old nail paint if any, use Good Nail polish remover Or Nail polish removing wipes.
- Cut and file your nails with the help of Nail Cutter and Nail Filer.
- Buff your nails little. Don’t buff excessively because it will make nails thin and weak.
- Apply Vaseline gently on both hands/feet.
- Get a bowl of warm water for Manicure/tub of warm water for Pedicure and add few drops of shampoo, few drops of Mustard Oil and few Lemon Drops.
- Soak your hands/feet for five minutes and massage your hands gently with cotton.
- Push your hands back and wipe away with towel/tissue.
- Apply a Base Coat on nails.
- Apply top Color coat and shiner.
NOTE: Use Good Moisturiser Lotion for Hands/Feet before Sleeping.
Get more stuff like this
Sign Up Now
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.