Worried of Unwanted Facial Hair?
Unwanted Facial hair is a common problem among women nowadays. Women develop excessive Facial hair due to higher than normal levels of androgens, including testosterone. I will tell you how to get rid of this problem. There are some easy and low costed home remedies.
Reasons for Unwanted Facial Hair:
In medical phrases, irregular hair development (on the face in addition to the physique) in ladies is named hirsutism. It has been noticed that people with darkish hair or pigmentation are prone to be hairier than these with a lighter pigmentation or blonde hair.
Individuals sometimes have hair virtually in all places on the physique, besides on the nails and eyeballs. Thus, ladies do have facial hair, however, it’s often solely fine hair or peach fuzz.
Undesirable facial hair can develop into an embarrassing magnificence concern for ladies, particularly once they age and their estrogen ranges change as a result of menopause.
How to get rid of Facial Hair?
Peel off Mask:
Peel off mask is usually used after facial or skin polishing. But this mask can also be used in removing unwanted hair from face. Facial hair is really a source of embarrassment.
- Take 1 Tablespoon PEEL OF MASK (Any Good Brand) in a bowl.
- Add just 1 drop of Colgate Tooth Paste in the mask. Mix it well with a spoon.
- Now paste this mask on your face. The Layer must be thick.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes till it dry.
- Then remove the mask from opposite side of hair. Like down to upwards.
- Repeat this Remedy after 1 week if you have thick hair.
Sugaring works as a pure therapy for Unwanted Facial Hair. In contrast to waxing, it requires pulling the hair within the course of the hair development, which causes much less ache and pores and skin irritation. Curiously, this system was established centuries in the past in Egypt.
- Warmth one-quarter cup of water in a pan.
- Add two cups of sugar and one-quarter cup of lemon juice to it. Proceed to heat the paste till bubbles seem.
- Flip down the warmth to low-medium and let it simmer for about 25 minutes till it turns darkish amber in shade. Flip off the warmth and let the combination cool.
- Put together your pores and skin by dusting just a little cornstarch or child powder in your pores and skin after which unfold the lukewarm combination in your face in the wrong way of the hair development.
- Put a clean rag or cotton strip over the layer of sugar paste and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Lastly, pull it off rapidly within the course of the hair development.
Unwanted Facial Hair is commonly attributed to the extreme manufacturing of androgen within the physique. Spearmint tea will help regulate hormone ranges.
A examine performed by Turkish researchers signifies that spearmint tea will help ladies with hirsutism. The examine topics got natural spearmint tea twice a day for 5 days within the follicular section of their menstrual cycles. The follicular section begins on the primary day of your cycle and lasts about 14 days.
- Boil a cup of water. Add one teaspoon of dried spearmint to it. When you have contemporary spearmint leaves, use 4 or 5 of them.
- Cowl the container and let it steep for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pressure and drink the tea.
- Have it twice every day.
Lemon Juice and Honey:
Being sticky in nature, a lemon juice and honey masks will help take away Unwanted Facial Hair. The lemon juice works as a cleaning and exfoliating agent and the honey helps soften the hair as a result of its hydrating and moisturizing properties.
Furthermore, being an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it should assist keep away from pores and skin irritation and breakout. Due to its bleaching high quality, lemon juice may even assist lighten your facial pores and skin and hair.
- Combine one tablespoon of contemporary lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Apply it in your face and depart it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently take away the masks with a washcloth soaked in lukewarm water.
- Do that not less than twice every week for a number of months.
Get more stuff like this
Sign Up Now
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.